Oct 25th, 2010
Name: Heather Dawn The Love Sponge Clem…yes, really:)
Kids: Tyler 8, Julia 9
Hometown: Sophia, WV; Saint Petersburg, FL since 2004
H&H Interview with Heather:
1. What are the top 3 items in your grocery cart? chicken breasts, watermelon (my go to sweet treat!) & fat free organic milk
2. What are you reading (honestly)?
Open by Jenny Block, she was once a guest on my husband’s radio show. It’s not something I would’ve ever picked up at Target but, she was a good guest so I thought, why not?
3. What is your guilty pleasure when you get a break from the kids?
A day of exercise…90 minutes of spin in the AM, followed by an hour or so of weights at our gym & a Bikram yoga class in the evening.
4. What would we be surprised to find in your purse?
IHOP gift cards that were Christmas gifts from my Mother-in-law & a lucky rock
5. What is your favorite reality TV show?
None, I don’t need to watch one, I live it everyday! LOL
6. What is your cocktail of choice?
Grey Goose & sugar-free Red Bull
7. What is the funniest thing your kids have said or done lately?
Several weeks ago I tried to explain the the concepts of superiority, mediocrity & infreiority to the kids. It was a great conversation with lots of examples and discussion. In the end, my daughter said, “Mom…I could have just looked it all up in the dictionary.”
8. What is your favorite quotation?
“Check yo’ self before ya’ wreck yo’ self” ~ Ice Cube
9. What are you currently working out to on your ipod?
Lots of Drake & Rick Ross
10. Who is your favorite celebrity Mom & why?
Heidi Klum, she seems to embrace every aspect of her life and still manage to smile with her eyes.
11. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I’ve never made it through a church service without crying, even as a kid.
12. What is your secret to staying Hot & Healthy?
I believe a positive attitude is the most wonderful gift a person can give themselves. Plus, I try to never take myself or anyone else too seriously!
Written by Lea Barlow • 1 Comment