May 9th, 2013
There are 5 absolute beauty essentials that I cannot live without. I use them every single day. This list covers your hair, lips, skin and brows. What else is there??
1. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel. This gel keeps your brow hair in place and darkens them to better frame your face. Just applying the gel makes it look like you are perfectly maintaining your brows – even though your waxing may be a few weeks over due!
2. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss and Plumper + Chapstick. This combo adds just the right amount of color and fullness to your lips! I wear it to the gym and out at night.
4. MAC tinted moisturizer. Tinted moisturizer is an absolute life saver! Depending on how my skin is behaving I typically switch between MAC and Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturizer.
4. Spornette Little Wonder. This $4.50 brush is a BIG wonder. I had my purse stolen a couple months back and this brush was in it. My hair suffered greatly until I could replace it. This is a must have. It parts your hair perfectly and teases it to perfection!
5. Jergens Ultra Healing Body Lotion. I use insane amounts of this lotion. It is the best lotion I have ever found to hydrate my skin without being too greasy or gooey. People always ask what I do to keep my legs so smooth. Aside from shaving, it’s the Jergens!
H&H Readers: What are your can’t live without beauty essentials??
Written by Lea Barlow • 2 Comments