Feb 27th, 2012
Kids: Noella Faye (4 months)
Occupation: Business Development, Marketing & Shaklee Enthusiast!
Hometown: Crystal Lake, IL
H&H Interview with Susie:
1. What are the top 3 items in your grocery cart?
Apples, Coffee, Ground Turkey
2. What are you reading (honestly)?
BLOGS! Mark’s Daily Apple is a health favorite! Also reading Copyblogger for blogging insight.
3. What is your guilty pleasure when you get a break from the grind?
Watching Parenthood or having a Starbucks Frappucino.
4. What would we be surprised to find in your purse?
5. What is your favorite reality TV show?
The Bachelor and X Factor.
Any fun flavored martini’s…last week I went out with some girlfriends and I had an amazing Key Lime Martini. Yum!
7. What is the funniest thing your kids have said or done lately?
Noella is trying to put anything in sight into her mouth, she is 4 months old. Today she tried to eat the dog!
8. What is your favorite quotation?
“God writes well on crooked lines”- Father Godwin
9. What is your most dreaded household chore?
LAUNDRY, It’s a tiny laundry room in the basement and I just can’t seem to stay on top of the hundreds of loads! Note to self: Buy next house with laundry room UPSTAIRS!
10. Who is your favorite celebrity mom and why?
Natalie Grant. She is a famous Contemporary Christian artist. Her most recent song is “Your Great Name”. She stays grounded, has faith and a beautiful, loving family.
11. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I am very family oriented, I love big families and staying close, Sunday church and brunch is a weekly must!
12. What is your secret to staying Hot & Healthy?
Smiling, Being Positive, ZUMBA and yes, I indulge in sweet treats once in a while…I don’t completely deprive myself of favorite foods. All things in moderation!
*Follow Susie at StayatHomeSusie.com*
Written by Lea Barlow • Leave a comment