Feb 13th, 2012
Name: Lynne Austin
Kids: Zac,21 Anna Rose,13 Sarah Jayne,11 Audra Grace, 9
Hooters Spokesperson and Original Hooters Girl
On air personality for CBS sports 1010am Hooters Nation Morning Show
Stylist for Stella & Dot Jewelry
Partner in Calender Girl Wines, LLC
Owner of Austintatious, All things bling
Born in Plant City, FL. Raised in Odessa, FL.
H&H Interview with Lynne:
1. What are the top 3 items in your grocery cart?
Organic milk, lemons, tostidos and salsa
2. What are you reading (honestly)?
3. What is your guilty pleasure when you get a break from the grind?
GUILTY pleasure? Um, that’s TMI for your article!
4. What would we be surprised to find in your purse?
My well used Hooters VIP card.
5. What is your favorite reality TV show?
I have NEVER seen a reality show!
6. What is your cocktail of choice?
Fireball cinnamon whiskey over ice.
7. What is the funniest thing your kids have said or done lately?
“Mama, is Santa Claus right or left handed?”
And, “Mama, I’m glad you’re fluffy, Skinny mommies scare me”
The Whole Gang
8. What is your favorite quotation?
“You can’t eat an elephant in 1 bite, but, you can eat him 1 bite at a time.” – My dad.
9. What is your most dreaded household chore?
Putting away clean laundry.
10. Who is your favorite celebrity mom and why?
Kate Beckinsale. She’s so stinkin’ cute and has such fun with her daughter.
11. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I can do the splits.
12. What is your secret to staying Hot & Healthy?
My kids energy and auras, dirty jokes, sweet kisses , the music on my ipod and the love of baseball.
Written by Lea Barlow • 1 Comment