Dec 12th, 2012
Maybe this should just be titled MY 35 year old face. Either way, I wanted to share with you everything I do to look closer to 30 (read 28) than 40 and it’s a lot. Please note that I am not suggesting that you have to or need to do the same. I am only letting you know what goes into my routine. By the way, I was carded twice last week so I think I may be doing something right…
- clean face immediately with witch hazel
- wash face with Obagi foaming face wash
- 3x weekly use Apricot Scrub to slough off dead skin
- apply Vitamin C 10% every. single. morning. I apply to neck and chest as well.
- sunscreen SPF 35, daily tinted moisturizer
- wash face again with Obagi Foaming Face Wash
- apply Obagi bleaching cream mixed with Retina (fights fine lines beautifully)
- apply Vivite Night Cream
- Latisse nightly on lashes and brows
- Botox to forehead, brows and crows feet (3 times a year)
- Juvederm filler around mouth and chin area (1 time a year)
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment once a year to remove sun spots and improve blotchiness
Well, that’s the list ladies. Is there anything you do that I don’t? Let me know!
H&H Reader Tip: I know all of the products and procedures can really add up. Check out Dr. Farrior’s blog and Facebook page starting tomorrow for 12 Days of Giveaways…Botox, Juvederm, Latisse and more!!!
Written by Lea Barlow • 1 Comment